PHASE ONE: COMPLETED.
1. We acquired the land.
2. We had a landscape architect create detailed plans.
3. Gary Roller agreed to help with the project and the 8' bronze statue.
4. The 12" statue was completed, and made available for purchase.
PHASE TWO: THE 8' BRONZE STATUE, IN PROGRESS
1. 12" statue is grown to 8' using state of the art 3-d computer technology. (done)
2. 8' statue is "printed" in a sturdy blue foam and assembled. (done)
3. Gary Roller works on the blue foam statue getting it ready for bronze casting. (done)
4. 8' statue is cast in bronze. (We need about $45,000 to caste the statue in bronze)
PHASE THREE: STILL TO COME. MANY HANDS MAKE A MIRACLE.
1. Complete the 40' diameter main plaza.
2. Design and complete the revolving base for the statue.
3. Mount the statue and have opening day celebration.
The Yogananda garden project was inspired from a deep intuition Janakidevi had one morning. She and her husband Byasa have worked tirelessly to make this inspiration a reality. We do hope you will be inspired to purchase one of these beautiful Yogananda statues. Each purchase helps us move towards the completion of the garden.
If you are inspired to make a donation please click the donation link just below. We are an official non-profit and your donations are tax deductible.
If you would like to volunteer your time and energy, any particular skills you have, or if you have questions, please use the contact us link just below
You're welcome to join our mailing list, (just below) to be kept up to date, we promise not to harass you.
You can also visit our website at https://yoganandagardens.org