Become A Friend of The Garden
Here are four ways you can be a Friend of The Garden. If you have other ideas please contact us, we'd really like to hear from you.
1.Volunteer your time and /or services:
- Would you come and help with garden workdays?
- Do you have professional landscaping or concrete experience?
- Are you good on Face Book or other social media platforms?
- Do you have fundraising skills?
- Some other talent you think would be helpful?
If you have any of these and want to help, please send us a message thru this contact us link.
2. Make a donation: Naturally we always appreciate everyone's generous monetary contributions. It does in fact take money to actually manifest the 8' Bronze Yogananda Statue and the Garden Plaza. To date everything that has been accomplished has come from friend's of the garden, their generosity, and their desire to see this project completed. We are an official 501-3c Non profit organization and your donations are tax deductible. Furthermore every penny of every dollar goes towards the project.
3. Support the Garden with an ongoing monthly contribution:
- Now you can easily set up a monthly contribution on your credit or debit card.
- For the amount and length of time you choose. Go here for easy set up.
- This very much helps us because we can "predict" our cash flow.
- It makes it easier for you to give more, because it's spread out over a longer and predictable period of time.
4. Join our Benefactor Circle: If you feel deeply inspired to help us with this visionary project, we'd very much like to talk with you personally. Please use this contact us link and mention "I'd like to speak to you about becoming a benefactor." Or you can include your phone number and the best time for us to call.